[hpsdr] Hermes

Abhi A abhiarunoday at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 10:40:55 PST 2011

Hi Phil,

Yes, the current version of the PCB has been tested in small quantities
(three) so far, Michael DL2FW has build one and I have assembled two with
matching LAB results.  I'm trying to sort out some production audit
requirements for TAPR after which a machine run of ten boards would be done
for the Hermes test team.

If all is well you should expect to see it go to the next stage
(production), you can visit my blog for the latest info at
hpsdrhermes.blogspot.com

Hope this helps,

73

Abhi