[hpsdr] Metis v1.0 FPGA code incompatible w/PowerSDR v1.19.3.2.diversity16

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Feb 18 05:57:36 PST 2011

I just received my Metis board today and it seems to work fine here
with KD5TFD and W5WC versions of PSDR and also with KK but does not
operate properly with PowerSDR v1.19.3.2.diversity16 (K5SO
13FEB2011).  Metis v1.0 FPGA code is incompatible with the PowerSDR
v1.19.3.2.diversity16 program.

As I noted today on my HPSDR download page, I am working on a fix for
this and will have something available shortly.  I suspected this
situation might be the case but could not check it out without a Metis
board so please be patient, it'll get fixed.

73,  Joe K5SO