[hpsdr] win7 x64 / mercury diversity / programming FX2 - solved!!!!!!

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Thu Feb 24 06:39:07 PST 2011

Hello everyone,

now I solved programming FX2 and mercury boards for diversity receiver
after long discussions with Joe. Thank you again!

The crux of the matter was, that in OZY the VID was #0xfffe and PID
#0x7. This is the info for the communication between PC and OZY and
corresponds with the USBIO driver.

Based on this information I loaded the USBIO driver first!

Then I was able to run usbblaster.bat by Joe. That made OZY look like a
altera blaster.

Now there was no problem to load the altera usb-blaster driver.

following the loading of both mercury boards with the help of
Program-Mercury-EPCS16.bat.

I hope this will help others, when stuck in the middle of nowhere!
Sometimes success depends upon the order of procedures. HI!

Vy 73, Georg
dl2kp