[hpsdr] Compact Power Supply for begginers

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Sat Feb 26 17:13:52 PST 2011

I have an (untested) LPU, but it's asking for a "regulated power supply".
I'm looking at amateur radio power sources and some of them are flagged as
"switching".  How careful do I need to be in staying away from those,
considering (*) the LPU probably filters out at least some of the noise, and
(*) these power supplies were designed for amateur radio use and are likely
heavily filtered to begin with.

Erik KE7YOA