[hpsdr] PowerSDR vs Kiss

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Feb 10 08:55:15 PST 2011

Actually, I was probably too harsh with my comment on the virtual
audio cable (VAC) from PowerSDR to the PC audio system method.  In
fact, when using a laptop with PowerSDR I do use VAC for an audio
connection from PowerSDR to the PC and the latency isn't too bad that
way on my particular laptop.   Of course, the great thing about HPSDR
is that you may configure things any way that suits your needs!  If
one method doesn't do it to your satisfaction there are usually
alternative methods to try.

73,  Joe K5SO