[hpsdr] Metis Arrived & Works!

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Thu Feb 17 03:43:36 PST 2011

Gordon.

Thanks for the tests. As you will see Metis has lots of diagnostic LEDs - we
deliberately added these to try and help folks solve any networking issues
they may have.

Things like trying to use a half duplex hub etc can easily be diagnosed by
looking at the LEDs. So, starting from the top of the board, which we
designate LED[0] what do the various LEDs indicate for each test?

73 Phil...  VK6APH