[hpsdr] one Metis down...

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Fri Feb 18 11:20:16 PST 2011

Hi Joe,

It sounds like the FPGA is not getting programmed from the PROM.

If you have a scope (actually a meter will work, as this signal will
be steady high or low) look at pin 3 of J6 (the SCONFIG header). If
it is low, the FPGA did not properly load. (It is the CONF_DONE pin
of the FPGA.)

Do you have a byte blaster or one of the numerous equivalents? You
can tell pretty fast if you have a functional FPGA by connecting one
up to the JTAG port.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI