[hpsdr] 600 meters

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Tue Jun 14 16:09:27 PDT 2011

All the transformers in the Penny RF output path, T1, T2, and T3, have a
lower limit of 0.5 MHz.  They'll probably be OK at 460 kHz.

The reactance of the coupling cap, C9, at the input of the OPA2674
push-pull amplifier is about 3.5 ohms, so that's probably acceptable, too.

It looks like the hardware will support 600m operation.

Dave
wa8ywq