[hpsdr] DSO Quad and Bus Pirate arrived

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Tue Jun 14 19:37:26 PDT 2011

What is the chance that SignalHound has a TV tuner chip in it, like FunCube?
I sat with Howard at the DCC banquet and he explained FunCube.
Unfortunately, the chip he uses has (I think) an NDA requirement, but I
found that there are tuner chips available with public documentation
from TI and others.

     Thanks

     Bruce