[hpsdr] SDR1000 with Janus/Ozy

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 16:26:28 PDT 2011

I recall a problem with one of the versions on initial start up. It did not
 like
the selection of a "transverter" being present. So try deleting the
Powersdr.mdb
file and when you start for the first time, do NOT select that you have a
transverter
or a PA, but make sure you select HPSDR Janus/Ozy (USB2) in the sound  card
pull down. You can do the others later. Also before you click the  start
button, go
to setup and under options select "disable PTT", and under Hardware  Config,
select Janus/Ozy Control.

Also be sure that you have the proper USBIO.exe loaded and .2  NetFramework.

Cycle power on the atlas bus, then Click on PowerSDR.exe, during the
initialization
you should NOT see any errors, such as "Error Initializing Ozy; Control has
 been
disabled". If the PowerSDR control panel comes up with NO errors, before
you
click "Start" go to Setup> General> Hardware Config and make sure  that
Janus/Ozy
control is checked.

If this all works, you should NOT have to repeat the procedure. You can
then check
the receive out, then enable PTT and check PA present etc.

73 and good luck

Joe K1RQG

In a message dated 6/15/2011 5:52:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,