[hpsdr] Need some help on software HPSDR Startup

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Jun 23 21:43:41 PDT 2011

There is no firmware loaded in the Magister board, it's loaded by the
application you're using at startup time.   The board setup you've
got is just Magister and Mercury, no Penny or PennyLane?   If you've
got a Penny in there can you try it with just Merc and Magister?

Also  what software are you using - what's the callsign and date
shown in the TItlebar?

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)