[hpsdr] dual mercury - diversity19 / oscillations

Georg Prinz getpri at t-online.de
Mon Mar 14 14:29:52 PDT 2011

Hello Joe,

now I know, why I didn't observe it earlier. I always used mercury 1
only. Now I connected my antenna via splitter to both boards. The effect
is always on mercury2 and therefore in diversity mode, too.

I swaped the addresses between the two boards (jumpers on J5: booard 1:
3,2 = Channels_8_1 bit; board 2: 3,2=Channels_8_1 bit and  5,4 = mercury
ID bit 0) and the error remained on mercury 2. This shows, that it is
not linked to the board.

I am using excalibur as clock-source!

Does this help for further investigation?

Vy 73, georg - dl2kp