[hpsdr] dual mercury - diversity19 / oscillations

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Mar 14 14:54:13 PDT 2011

Georg,

This suggests that the IQ data for logical Merc 2 is being passed
incorrectly or inserted incorrectly for some reason, while Merc 1 IQ
data is correct.   Please verify that these are the firmware versions
that are being reported on the Setup > HPSDR menu:

Ozy FX2: 2009 05 24
Ozy: 6.3
Mercury 1: 6.4
Mercury 2: 6.4