[hpsdr] dual mercury - diversity19 / osczillations

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Mar 14 12:00:29 PDT 2011

Georg,

I wonder if you have both Mercury boards actually phase locked to a
single source.  If not,  it is possible to observe a phenomenon
similar to a beat frequency effect occurring when in the "Diversity"
mode.  If this is what is happening to you, the effect should
disappear if you select either "Mercury 1"  or  "Mercury 2".

Otherwise, I can't explain your observations.  I've not seen anything
here similar to what you describe nor have I heard any reports of such
behavior from others using multiple Mercury boards.

Joe K5SO