[hpsdr] Metis Delivery Stats

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Wed Mar 2 20:02:49 PST 2011

G'day,

TAPR hasn't kept members and customers up-to-date about their orders. Three
month without any ETAs and progress reports is not very satisfying. It doesn't
take much effort to provide regular updates on the TAPR website to keep people
informed.

How many orders have been received and shipped? How many shipments made their
way to destinations outside CONUS?

I believe in equality and the FIFO principle when ordering goods from a
supplier. Seeing preferences being applied by demographics is very
disappointing.

Whilst the idea of a virtual shop on eBay is appealing, it will only work when
goods are on the shelves and available for immediate delivery. This aside,
TAPR already maintains an on-line shop.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN