[hpsdr] coherent dual mercury receivers

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 15:24:07 PDT 2011

Hi

Some years ago - around 1996 I think - I was involved in developing a real-time data collection & recording system where the data had to be tagged with time supplied by a Trimble GPS receiver. I can't, at this distance in time, remember what model of Trimble was used but it was easily possible to read the time of the rising edge of the PPS signal to sub +/-10nS accuracy. The customer was able to verify this - I don't remember how, if I ever did know.

Don't know if that helps any.

Cheers

Chris G4NUX