[hpsdr] PowerSDR V1.19.3.3 Transmit Problem

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu May 5 21:54:52 PDT 2011

Hi Tokio,

Can you expand on what you mean  by "hangs up" on transmit .. does
the program become non responsive and you have to kill it?  Do you
get any exception traces  or other error messages?  What's the CPU
usage look like when it's hung up (task manager will show this)? Have
prior versions of the code worked for you?    Any interesting
settings difference between the W5WC and KD5TFD version of the code
.. maybe VOX enabled on one and not the other?

I've not heard reports similar to yours so perhaps more information
on what you're seeing may help.

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)