[hpsdr] PowerSDR V1.19.3.3 Transmit Problem

Mike F mikecf100 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:49:02 PDT 2011

Bill and Tokio

Last week I had moved my system and was operating from a different QTH.
  When I first started to operate and was tuning using the TUN function,
TUN did not always deactivate/turn off when I clicked the ICON.  I
thought I might have an excessive amount of RF running around the
equipment.  After overhauling the setup and grounding, the problem
pretty much went away.  Since I returned to the home QTH I haven't seen
the problem.  This was using PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR V1.19.3.4.diversity20.

I don't know if this is connected to the problem reported here, but
thought I would mention it.

Mike Fager, K7SR