[hpsdr] PowerSDR V1.19.3.3 Transmit Problem

Tokio Endo rfcgf600 at ybb.ne.jp
Fri May 6 19:55:21 PDT 2011

Hi Bill and Mike,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to use Ozy for KD5TFD's and W5WC's PowerSDR this Saturday morning.
The phenomenon is the same, KD5TFD's works without problem, but PowerSDR
V1.19.3.3 freezes for transmit.
Therfore PowerSDR V1.19.3.3 transmit problem for me is not related to Metis.

I think my installation of PowerSDR V1.19.3.3 is a problem.

Hang up means when I turn on MOX on the screen or PTT On for transmit, the
PowerSDR screen freezes, then out of control. CPU usage doesn't chnage.
I used to use W5WC verison last year with success.

I downloaded all the files by using Tortoise into a folder on the desktop.
Then I start PowerSDR application in bin\Release.
Reception is fine, but no transmit.
Is there any thing wrong?

Best regards,

Tokio Endo