[hpsdr] Hardware links from Bruce Perens' talk in the TAPR forum at Dayton 2011

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Wed May 25 07:56:59 PDT 2011

> OMAP L138. (TI chip with ARM and a DSP both on board)
> I have ordered a pair of the development boards here:
> http://www.newark.com/innovate-software-solutions/issplhawklite/development-
> tool/dp/79R6460

This from TI:

"TI is aware of the instability problems that many customers are
experiencing with the current HawkBoard and is working actively to solve
the problem. Unfortunately, the current HawkBoard does not follow TI’s
recommended layout recommendations. Even after trying Innovate
Solutions’ proposed solution, the boards in our possession are still
exhibiting problems

Therefore, due to design instabilities, TI does not recommend the design
of the current HawkBoard. We do not recommend new customers order the
current HawkBoard."

73,

Lyle KK7P