[hpsdr] Problem reflashing Mercury & Penny

Justin Giles-Clark justingc at ozemail.com.au
Sat Sep 10 23:08:01 PDT 2011

Apologies if I have missed this solution in the archives.

Decided to reflash all boards following a PowerSDR update that needs
firmware updates now that Alex has been installed. Last upgrade was a
8-9 months ago!

Downloaded latest Altera programmer to find it is now V.11.0 quick
update to the batch file solved that problem. Reflashed Ozy AOK even
though probably didn't need to however, Mercury and Penny both now come
up with the error message "Error: Programming hardware cable not detected"

I assume this is related to the V.11.0 version upgrade???

I have tried using the original V10.0sp1 programmer I originally
installed but same message.

Any ideas?

73, Justin, VK7TW