[hpsdr] Penny V1.4 firmware issue (tracked down problem but not sure where to go next)

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Sep 19 17:57:32 PDT 2011

Hi Paul,

You may want to try this.

With PennyLane  selected, and the Drive level set to zero, monitor your Tx
signal using the MON function via the latest version of W5WC's PowerSDR
code.

Then do the same but select Penelope this time and see if it is still
distorted.

Since the mic audio paths in the FPGA are identical in each case it will
indicate if the distortion is in the FPGA code or PC code.

I'm about to release new versions of all FPGA code to support the new
relay switching frequencies and manual relay selection for Alex.

73 Phil...VK6APH