[hpsdr] Direction Finder using Dual-Mercury Diversity Operation

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Thu Sep 22 13:06:46 PDT 2011

Just FYI -- I've seen some references on the GnuRadio list that indicate
just locking clocks across multiple hardware units may not be enough for
phase-critical applications.  Instruction sequencing and various other
delays mean that the initial phase of the two systems is likely to be
arbitrary -- each time the code runs the relative phase will be
different (but will remain constant during that run).

I'm *not* knowledgeable about this; just passing along gossip that might
be relevant.

John
----