[hpsdr] Hermes V1.4 released

Kevin Wheatley kevin.m0khz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 05:54:56 PDT 2012

Hi Phil

I've updated Hermes ( v1.4) and fired up Doug's 2 receiver PowerSDR interface, everything looks great, but......
I can't seem to get any audio from the second receiver, the panadaptor and controls are all OK, this could just be me through lack of understanding the interface as this is the first time I've experimented with the 2 receiver application.
Suggestions welcome :)

73's
Kevin