[hpsdr] Hermes V1.4 released

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Apr 8 06:35:16 PDT 2012

Kevin,

There is an independent volume control for RX2 at the bottom left of the PowerSDR RX2 control panel.  Check that it is not set to minimum.  Also, if the second set of receiver controls are not visible to you use the arrow control at the bottom right hand corner of the display panel to change the display area to reveal the second set of RX controls.

73,  Joe K5SO