[hpsdr] help with Metis

wbr at verizon.net wbr at verizon.net
Sun Apr 8 18:51:26 PDT 2012

 Connie,
              I hope all is well there and that you and Frances had a great Easter Holiday.

Just thought that I would let you know that I'm up and running with Metis ver 1.7
Mercury ver 3.1  and Penelope ver 1.6  firmware versions and using
PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR v2.2.3 (3/29/12) from W5WC.   This new computer
really is FAST.  I get hardly any noticeable latency, and the processor loading is
down around 10% or less most of the time.

If your schedule allows,  I can come down to your place next week and give
you a hand.  Please let me know how you're doing.

Look for another email with a screen capture of my HPSDR screen

73,  Bill, wf4r