[hpsdr] Introducing Angelia

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Aug 5 05:13:00 PDT 2012

Hi Phil,

That is wonderful news!!  In fact, if the "phase word" approach works for multiple Mercury boards too then this may be the breakthrough approach I was seeking and could make using perhaps up to five Mercury boards for DF and beam steering feasible with the Atlas bus.

I'll definitely check it out!  Great observation!   Thanks!!

73,  Joe K5SO