[hpsdr] Loading PowerSDR 2.2.3 into old XP machine

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Tue Aug 21 22:17:30 PDT 2012

The latest code on SVN is using Visual Studio 2010, so you need to
have to Visual Studio 2010 Redistributable Package installed. Best
place to get this is direct from Microsoft - currently @
<http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555>http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Probably safer to get it there, than some of the Internet back alleys!

Cheers,

Bill (kd5tfd)