[hpsdr] help please - getting started with secondhand HPSDR board set

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Dec 2 14:25:14 PST 2012

Hi Laurence,

Congratulations on getting up and running!

No, you don't need to run initozy11.bat each time you run PowerSDR, PowerSDR runs it automatically and loads the Ozy firmware automatically.  Now that you have it running you should be able to exit PowerSDR, power down the Atlas bus, and things should come up normally for you when you re-power the Atlas bus and run PowerSDR.

73,  Joe K5SO