[hpsdr] Hermes/Metis Gnuradio update

John Petrich petrich at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 10 15:50:52 PST 2012

All,

Tom, N5EG, has been posting his experience with developing a Hermes source
block for GNU Radio Companion.  I thank him for his hard work in this area.

My question to the group; does anyone know if an Atlas bus HPSDR system with
Metis would function like Hermes in the GRC DSP application?  Is there
anything unique about the Atlas bus system with the two FPGA's that would
preclude this functionality?  I have a USB bus system and would gladly
substitute Metis and the Ethernet interface if it was clear that I could use
that combination with GRC.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

John, W7FU