[hpsdr] Hermes/Metis Gnuradio update

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Mon Dec 10 17:33:37 PST 2012

G'day,

I'm using Hermes and also encountered problems in getting a signal.
Using the example SSB application, I was able to get it to receive after
switching from 48kHz to 192kHz and back to 48kHz. Perhaps an
initialisation issue? I also see a lot of underruns, which cause
stuttering and loss of information.

Sysinfo: Ubuntu-12.04LTS, x86-64-linux 3.2.0-34-generic, Hermes V2.0

Questio: What is the purpose of having a constant-block as an input to
HPSDR-source?

73, Berndt
VK5ABN