[hpsdr] Looks like I fried my PTT output

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 15 03:31:33 PST 2012

I have small extra relay stuffed in a box with Gerd's antenna switch as a precaution.
Have used it to activate a THP amp for long time now with no problems.
THP amp has an open transistor input for PTT input that was not compatible with open collector outputs on Penelope anyway.
I can send you the part number Gerd suggested.
Tim