[hpsdr] KISS 1.1.24 used with VAC from digital program?

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 07:43:29 PST 2012

Dear George,

thanks also for your answer! And you have hit a point where I stumbled upon
as soon as I started thinking about: re-sampling and keeping 'audio' or
whatever stream smooth, that is, in a multi-threaded application you have
to carefully synchronize data streaming. There is already a very nice
example in cuteSDR by Moe Wheatley, AE4JY.

I have not looked into PowerSDR's VAC implementation, but even just sending
the audio to the local soundcard is tricky, since, as you know, to every
504 samples of audio data we add 8 Bytes of command and control information
to the stream. But maybe its much more simple than I think of it now. Need
to start coding!

Thanks again,
73, Hermann
DL3HVH