[hpsdr] Can't get ghpsdr3-alex to see Metis

Mark Leone midnightjava at verizon.net
Sun Jan 1 19:08:10 PST 2012

After failing to get ghpsdr and ghpsdr3-alex's hpsdr-server to recognize
Metis at the other end of the Ethernet cable, I thought I'd try QTRadio
and connect to a server in the list of shared servers. When I try to
connect to any server, the GUI hangs indefinitely. So I'm 0 for 3 in
getting the Linux software to work.

Hopefully someone can tell me what I'm missing.

Mark - K4XML