[hpsdr] Stuck for words... A possible explanation.

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Wed Mar 7 06:36:28 PST 2012

Last month I posted a message on the list entitled Stuck for Words, in
which I bemoaned the difficulty I was having in posting even short
messages onto this list, I may have stumbled upon the answer. It is my
habit to dictate directly into Word, and then copy and paste into my
e-mail client (Thunderbird). I just had the same experience i.e. my
posting entitled Anomaly was rejected as being too large. So I sent
exactly the same posting, but this time dictated directly into the
e-mail client and it was accepted.

Jeff Cook.