[hpsdr] PennyWhistle Connection Diagram

John Westmoreland john at westmorelandengineering.com
Wed Mar 7 11:34:03 PST 2012

Graham,

Yes - I was going to report today that I used PennyWhistle last night, did
some testing, and if there's any damage, I can't find it or it isn't
apparent -
so - all is well regarding that.

Also - yes - if we can get 1.2 posted universally that would be great.

73's,
John
AJ6BC
PS - I had it in the back of my mind somewhere that I'd seen a correct
diagram before - but I'd put the project aside for awhile due to other
issues and then came back to it.
As long as we get it straightened out - then everything is OK.