[hpsdr] Visual Studio version for PowerSDR...

John Westmoreland john at westmorelandengineering.com
Fri Mar 30 13:16:22 PDT 2012

Pete,

You can download the time limited tools from the MS Web-site - I believe it
is version 10 something - you can import the projects and
compile/build/debug etc.  You will need to download both C# (app) and C(++)
for the libs.

I have made my own experimental builds with no problem using this method.

MS also has a beta download - but I haven't used that yet - but IMHO it
should work too.

HTH.

73's,
John