[hpsdr] Visual Studio version for PowerSDR...

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Fri Mar 30 19:17:34 PDT 2012

I'd always assumed that C# was chosen as the basis of PowerSDR as a sort
of logical follow on to the original work done in VB; and possibly due
to the somewhat richer toolkit for GUI development compared to that
offered by Microsoft for C++.  Much as I like C++, it wouldn't
necessarily be my first choice for heavy UI stuff without a richer
toolkit or framework (which, of course, do exist).

Pete, N3EVL