[hpsdr] 10 Mhz Input Jack

Larry Dodd 101science at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 13:55:51 PST 2012

To use the 10 Mhz external clock jack on the back of Hermes - is
there any special menu settings needed to activate it?  I have a GPS
Clock receiver with a 10 Mhz output.  Have the TAPR Hermes board
and Anan-10 PA and enclosure.  Using version .21 PowerSDR (W5WC)
Hermes 1.8

PS:  I find the Hermes/Anan-10 an awesome combination.  Getting
super reports from across the county and even DX on 15 watts. The
lock-up issue is slowly going away for some reason.  Seldom locks-up now.
I can even open other programs in Windows 7 and PowerSDR will not
crash – if I’m careful.

Thanks to all working on this project.  Fantastic job!

Thanks,
Larry K4LED