[hpsdr] REV and FWR power inputs Hermes -HPSDR

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Tue Nov 27 08:51:31 PST 2012

Hi Tim.

Hermes has its own connector for use with Alex, J15. It is not on the end
plates of Hermes. Both FWD and REF power are connected via J15.

I do not know the interface for Hercules but I thought it was the same as
for Alex except it is not having High Pass Filters?????.

73, Kjell

På Tue, 27 Nov 2012 16:48:19 +0100, skrev Tim O'Rourke