[hpsdr] cuSDR V0.3.1.1

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 01:16:10 PST 2012

Hi Berndt,

yes, that's true! Thanks for this one! In my first experiments on my Gentoo
Linux box I was only concerned with the correct compilation at first. I
will change the code correspondingly. Since some users have reported some
application crashes with version 0.3.1.1 I will upload a new version later
today. There seems to be a problem with the font settings changes which I
have done recently (which also accounted for the Linux code).

Also, the problem with Metis/Hermes connected directly to the PC seems to
be not solved completely. Its strange, I never had these problems before.
I have two version which perfectly work for me on different PCs (connected
vs unconnected UDP sockets), but others cannot connect (only Windows OS).

The *.pro file will also be updated. And the fonts on Linux still ahve to
be adapted - it looks ugly currently, hi.

Thanks again for your help, Berndt! Would you be able to provide an
installation package (I guess its a deb) for Ubuntu ? We also have
Francisco, who can provide an ebuild for Gentoo Linux for a private overlay.

73, Hermann
DL3HVH