[hpsdr] VNA group buy

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Sun Nov 4 23:38:49 PST 2012

G'day,

I've bought several types of SMA connectors for the
Scottyspectrumanalyzer project on eBay from seller below.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100X-SMA-Female-Jack-Edge-Mount-PCB-PC-Board-Receptacle-Adapter-Connectors-New-/290691281049?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43ae8cf099

He has a good assortment of coaxial connectors online.

Needless to say, I won't need any connectors for my VNA kit... :-)

73, Berndt
VK5ABN