[hpsdr] Questions re internal and external LPF on Penelope, Penny Lane and Hermes

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Thu Nov 8 02:42:28 PST 2012

  So I tried the experiment, and it appears that you can use the two
receiver version of PowerSDR to do this.  I'm not sure I was doing
everything right, and I only tested at one point in each band, but it
appears that the harmonics (I only checked up to the 5th harmonic) were
always at least 50 db down, and in many cases significantly less than
that. I'll probably explore this in more detail in the coming weeks.

John