[hpsdr] Hermes to PennyWhistle, Alex

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Mon Nov 19 17:28:34 PST 2012

John

This looks right, but I have not as yet hooked up my unit.

Consider using J11 which is in parallel with J16 pin 25.  Only 2 pins.

Before soldering the 10 pin connector to the pcb hook it up with your
Alex cable and be sure pin 1 [red stripe] is located correctly, the
connector has mechanical keying and the Alex cable will only fit one way.

J16 has a default pin 1 which is backwards from the way the connector is
wired on the pcb and is also mechanically keyed.

Dick K9IVB