[hpsdr] KISS Konsole V1.1.21

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Oct 29 09:26:38 PDT 2012

I have just now finished posting the KISS Konsole V1.1.21 to the SVN.  It contains the new
Ozy V2.4 code (but still has Ozy V2.1 as the default in InitOzy11.bat).  It will warn you
if you are using Metis V1.9 or Metis V2.0 to upgrade to Metis V2.1.  This will prevent you
from running unless you either upgrade Metis or turn off version checking.

This version of KK has also been modified to use the .Net Framework 4.0 CLIENT PROFILE, so
that it is more easily used by people with that installed on their computer.  The
installer has been fixed to successfully allow the installation under these circumstances
(installer bug fix).  Note that this all will succeed just fine if you have .Net Framework
4.0 FULL installed.  It is likely that the next version of PowerSDR posted will also work
with the CLIENT PROFILE version of .Net 4.0. But that's for Doug W5WC to do and control.

You can get the source either from my development branch, or from the 'stable release'
folder of the trunk.  It is available as either 'latest' or 'V1.1.21' under
http://svn.tapr.org/repos_hpsdr_kiss/trunk/StableRelease/KK_Unified.

After tonight, the installer will be what you get from the link on the download page of
the OpenHPSDR website.

73,
George K9TRV