[hpsdr] Hermes EU/Australia Group Buy

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 30 04:51:01 PDT 2012

Sorry for delay in getting this together.

This is the list I currently have for the group buy for EU and Australia.

If I have missed anyone can you drop me an email directly (not to the
list), likewise if you want to be removed from the list or change the
number of sets.

This is currently just for the following Mini Circuits parts. If there
is sufficient interest any any other parts I will consider adding them
on, just let me know and we will see if there is enough interest.

Currently this list is for 25 sets.  We need some more as I will have to
buy in sets of 20 of these parts.

I will plan on using PayPal for the payments or could accept a direct
transfer to my bank account.

Once we have the order ready I can let you know the cost.  The postage
(to EU) should be low as the parts do not weigh very much.

1 RLP-40+ low pass filter
1 RLP-50+ low pass filter
1 LFCV-52+ low pass filter
2 TC1-1TG2+ transformer, 0.4 to 500 MHz, secondary CT
2 TC4-1T+ transformer, 0.5 to 300 MHz, 4:1, secondary CT
1 ADT1.5-1+ RF transformer, 0.5 to 650 MHz, 1.5:1, secondary CT
1 DAT-31-SP+  digital step attenuator, DC to 2400 MHz, 31 dB, 1 dB step,
serial control

2 sets Andrea IW2FDH
2 sets John G0ORX
2 sets Kjell LA2NI