[hpsdr] Hermes Minicircuits UK group buy interest list

Andrew irbsurfing at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 30 13:20:01 PDT 2012

Hi All,
I have set up a simple google spreadsheet to gauge the interest for a UK group buy of the Minicircuits parts for Hermes.
It also included the transformer for the Wetterlin reflection bridge.

Please register your interest there and lets see how many we get to.
Please note that each part has a minimum order quantity and order multiple, so ideally we need to stick to those multiples otherwise there will be spare parts to be paid for.

John Melton has kindly offered to place the order and will confirm the final ordering details and payment methods.

The list will be locked after a period and interested parties will be invited to confirm their requirements.

Final costs will have to include UK VAT, a proportion of the bulk postage, postage and packing to final recipient plus Paypal fees if appropriate.

Its intended to be a UK only buy, but if outside the UK please contact John to see if your order can be accepted.

Here's the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9tygHRoBWudE9USHROa1B6MnY5S1JkdTBUbjJxdVE

Please only add your details and quantities, payment preference etc, don't change anything else!
Leave that to me!

Andrew
G4XZL