[hpsdr] re .NET 4.x

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Thu Oct 25 15:49:11 PDT 2012

Right now, I'm building a VM so I can do a .Net 4.0 Client profile framework install and
test KISS.  Most likely more on this in the morning.

But the best way to deal with the problem is to install the FULL .Net 4.0 framework for
now.  It's required for PowerSDR and/or KISS.  Only PowerSDR requires the VC10
Redistributables, and it requires the x86 version, as previously explained.  Both versions
of PowerSDR (single and multiple receiver from W5WC) DO install the VC10 redistributables,
but only after passing the .Net 4.0 Framework test.

73,
George K9TRV