[hpsdr] Questions re: FPGA firmware

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Tue Oct 30 09:37:04 PDT 2012

Joe,

Thanks for the offer, but I'm in no rush. I just wanted to be sure that
the source would be available eventually. I'd also like to see the
source under version control, since just for learning purposes it is
nice to be able to compare changes made to see how a certain new feature
was implemented, etc.

Thanks again,

John
AC0ZG