[hpsdr] Hermes Troublshooting Help

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Oct 30 17:31:20 PDT 2012

Dave,

You can load the Hermes.rbf code directly (and easily) by using a blaster cable (or clone) onto P2, running the Quartus II Programmer utility in "Active Programming" mode.  If you have a blaster cable and are not familiar with using it I can help guide you through it step by step, it could turn out to be your preferred method for updating the firmware.

73,  Joe K5SO